PADI Advanced Open Water Dive Certification Course
PADI Dive Training With Carey Dive Center on Isla Mujeres
PADI Advanced Open Water
Exploration, Excitement, Experiences. They are what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about. And no, you don’t have to be “advanced” to take it – it’s designed so you can go straight into it after the PADI Open Water Diver course and enjoy 5 specialities in 2 or 3 days.
Dive Course Description
The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. One reason you will love the Advanced Open Water Diver course is that you and your instructor choose from 15 types of Adventure Dives to complete your course. You can try your hand at digital underwater photography, wreck diving, peak performance buoyancy and much more.
What You Learn
The knowledge and skills you get in the Advanced Open Water Diver course vary with your interest and the adventures you have, but include:
- Practical aspects of deep diving
- Physiological effects of deeper scuba diving
- More ways to use your underwater compass
- How to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time
- How to better use your dive computer and electronic Recreational Dive PlannerTM
- And much, much more, depending on the Adventure Dives you choose
Scuba Diving Photo Gallery
Carey Dive Center on Isla Mujeres